To print out a larger version of this map, click here.
There are 13 historic cemeteries in Putnam Valley [Troy #]:
- Adams Corners Cemeter [5A]
- Barrett Burying Ground [5B]
- Baxter Cemetery [5C]
- Entrott Farm Plot [5D]
- Hadden Farm Plot [5E]
- Horton Farm Plot [5F]
- Lane [5G] and Lang [5H] Family Plots
- Lawson Cemetery [5I]
- Post Family Plot [5J]
- Selleck Family Ground [5K]
- Tompkins Corners Cemetery (a.k.a. Carmel Valley Burial Ground and Peekskill Hollow Cemetery) [5L]
- Travis Burying Ground (a.k.a. Bryant Hill Burying Ground) [5M]
- Wood Street Cemetery [5N]
There are also "Indian Cemeteries" at Adams Corners [5Z0], and Canopus Hill [5Z1]. Wandering stones and other miscellaneous discoveries are categorized when possible [5Y].
Please click on the cemetery name to visit the website section dedicated to that cemetery. There you will find the location and a map of the cemetery, information about parking, names and locations of people buried there, pictures of all identifiable stones, and additional information (from various census reports) as available.
If you would like to make a donation or contribute to the conservation and preservation of a cemetery in Putnam Valley, contact:
Priscilla Keresey at firstname.lastname@example.org
For computer printouts and further information, such as available school district records, old photographs, etc., contact:
Eric R. Peterson
545 Colonial Road
River Vale, NJ 07675